Mandala helps a woman to bring her body, consciousness and energy into balance and harmony. It helps to reveal her original nature, to understand who she is, what her purpose is and how it is possible to co shape the life through clarity, dancing all levels of life.
Women practicing the Mandala Dance are harmonizing life at all levels.
- there is a return to their Original Nature, to the Divine consciousness;
- there is an assembly of oneself into one piece. They stop being torn by circumstances, events, people;
- the ability to enter a state of Clear Presence and from this state to build relationships with reality;
- there is a gentle healing of injuries at the level of the unconscious.
- the feeling of space is refined, the voice of our intuition becomes more resonant;
- there is healing and normalization of the nervous and reproductive systems;
- normalizing women’s health, initiating rejuvenation processes;
- aligns the correct position of the body and it becomes more flexible and slim;
- tension, spasms disappear in the body, blood circulation improves;
- and many other aspects.
In the outside world:
- harmonious relationships are built with themselves, with a partner, with the world;
- new opportunities come into life, new connections are created that can change destiny qualitatively;
- life becomes more bright, tasty, full and multifaceted;
- a history of abundance and prosperity starts at all levels of life;